Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~ Our hearts go out to you Japan ~



I have been thinking a lot about the tragic events that have been occurring in our world and wanted to post a special note for Japan and the awful happenings with the tsunami and earthquake. I see images of the catastrophe and my heart sinks at the devastation that it has caused. It is heart wrenching and I can only pray for Japan to stay strong and remember your neighbors are here to help and we are thinking of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image