Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kate & William 29 April, 2011

What a truly beautiful couple! After 'dating' for 7 years they finally made it to the church!
To see them together is so beautiful, so in love......
Not only do they suit each other but they seem down to earth & respectful of everyone, regardless of whom they are or where they come from. Kate from a middle class family marrying the future King of England! There is hope for us all! ha........ ;)


Didn't she glow! She looked amazingly beautiful, & so radiant. Her dress was so elegant & the lace truly accentuated old era beauty. Her poise & calmness was indicitive of a lady that was brought up very well & her parents should be very proud & so should the HRH Queen Elizabeth. I think Kate & William will both bring & already have a breath of fresh air into the staleness of a somewhat (at times!) controversial Royal Family.


~It is with great sadness that Lady Diana could not of been there to see this day but I'm certain she was watching from above~


~ CONGRATULATIONS ~












The hats! what about the hats!? A good friend of mine suggested I may like to add to my blog as I am quite the lady that adores donning a hat ~ mind you this has only come about recently from an accidental 'try on' at a vintage shop. Alas it is my calling ~ so I have decided to admit defeat & simply pop one on at any given time~!


Enjoy the farbulous looks of each individual with their farbulous creations of art!


~My favourite!~

Just keep smiling!

Psst! Look at Beatrice!





What do you mean? where's my head!?
 
Of course you can wear the Little Black Dress anywhere!

Mommie!
I say, what on earth is Beatrice wearing on her head!?


Love Giggi D. X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image