Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Quite Simply ~ I LOVE Red Shoes! ~

If there is one thing that will put me in a fantabulous mood it's RED SHOES!!!
The colour oozes self confidence & determination followed by I'M READY TO RULE THE WORLD!!!! EGO TRIP! ha.........


I think it's really magical, it has enormous powers. Try putting on RED shoes or EVEN *OMG* (are you ready?!) RED LIPSTICK!!!!!!


Check this colour out in my fabulous Nut Case Creme Lipsticks in Crazy ~ it's one of my favourites. I have popped in a little sample of the shade for you. If you have to HAVE IT! ~ I totally understand!! ~ YOU CAN! Drop in to my website http://www.queenofthemadhouse.com/ & that baby is yours! *shreek!* ha........



Nut Case Creme Lipsticks ~ Crazy
http://www.queenofthemadhouse.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image