Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Friday, May 20, 2011

Dahhlinks, I thought it was high time I posted some delicious images of my cosmetics for you to 'ooh and ahh' over! ;p


My selection had to be only of 'High Class' quality for you that must sit beautifully on the face. Every category had to be super in it's deliverance for you!


My Royal expectations were to feel hysterically super delighted with monumentally gleeing feelings of pure happiness. From the rush of excitement to my rosy cheeks to the tingling juniper happiness of the tippiness of my toes!

My Regal expectations were met ... (luckily, otherwise it would be ~'off with their heads!' ~ ha! ) .... The Royal selection was approved and on show for other 'Ladies of the Throne' to choose and wear with Class! 


Firstly, let me introduce you to a few of the ever popular 'look at moi' Nut Case Creme Lipsticks ~ the one's that will highlight your lips as prominently as the Crown of Jewels! ..... Ooh~la~la!


Nut Case Creme Lipstick ~ Dotty
Nut Case Creme Lipstick ~ Far Out
Nut Case Creme Lipstick ~ Windbag
Nut Case Creme Lipstick ~ Pomp
Nut Case Creme Lipstick ~ Looney

Go on take as many as you like ..... 
you deserve them!


Love Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image