Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, May 14, 2011

~Life~

How appropriate is it to post some beautiful images of the creation of life! Appropriate because as a Mother I am very maternal and love the wonder of Creation. 


I came across some heartwarming images of nests with eggs and hatchlings and had to share. It brings me so much joy to see new life. The quaint baby faces of animals makes my heart melt. Isn't it also incredible the artwork and perfection of the nests. The primping and pruning of their little home to ensure it is 'just right' for the new arrivals ~Bless~ 


I am often amazed at what I see around me and I'm sure I've also missed a lot of this beauty because of the rush of every day life. It is so sad to be that busy that one doesn't really have time to 'smell the roses!'... I'm endeavouring to change this as life moves so quickly. 


Please share in the same delight that I have of gazing at these wonderful images.....








Love Giggi D. X



No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image