Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Avalon Rose Design

The Avalon Rose


Wow! What can I say! ~ Avalon Rose Design by Catherine Haughland is a site you will remember forever!

After stumbling across Catherine's graphics and web design I knew I was there for a purpose. To find someone so unique in her ability to display images with creativity blows your mind! I was hoping to find something that wasn't mainstream for my website, something that would jump out at you accessorised by WOW, WOW, WOW! I was not disappointed!

All this was via email from the other side of the world! How amazing is that! What Catherine tells you is what Catherine delivers! Just take a look at her website at all the glorious images and website name plates plus her extensions of other creativity. 

I am so deliriously happy with Catherine and what she has done for me and will be forever thankful for her help in bringing my dream alive!

~ Thank you! ~

Love Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image