Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Desighner Brands




Desighner Brands
by
Melissa Bolton


Effective Copywriting and Creative Marketing 




http://www.designherbrands.com/


I 'met' Melissa from Designher Brands whilst organising my brilliant website through Avalon Rose Design.

I had a somewhat idea of where I wanted to go with my marketing but didn't know how to put it all in words. Catherine from Avalon Rose suggested Melissa ~ so I got in contact!

I was VERY impressed with Melissa's ability to 'get me' which can be at times challenging! To try and relay what was inside my head for another human to understand is not that easy I can tell you (as with others I'm sure!) .. Melissa comprehended EVERYTHING from the start and all via email! Extraordinary talent I say! Extraordinary lady!

If your looking for someone that has the utmost expertise in getting your message across look no further as I can not speak highly enough of her commitment in ensuring you get exactly what you are after. I must also mention Melissa's manners in communication are to be commended as in any business, especially a new business starting up one can get 'nervous' when not knowing what's going on (if you know what I mean!). You will have absolutely no problems in that area. 

~Thank you Melissa for helping bring my dream to life!~

Love Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image