Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Monday, July 4, 2011

Queen of the MaDhouse Launch



~Keeping in Touch~


Hello my fellow Queenies,


I just wanted to let you know that I have been posting now for a couple of months until I launch Queen of the MaDhouse cosmetics which should be (hopefully!) in about 2 weeks time. I am just waiting on my products to be printed with my logo and all the stationery to go with it.


As I have mentioned before it has been a long journey, one that I eagerly await (going live everyday) so until then I have been posting funny, crazy and MaD images and anything that I find interesting. It also gives me time to learn how to Blog!


As you are all VERY important to me I wanted to keep you in the loop and let you know that it is very close for me to (open) the doors. 


In the meantime I will still be posting anything that I think is worthwhile for you to have a peek at. After that I will be posting different looks created with Queen of the MaDhouse cosmetics for you to get inspiration from. Info on what goes with what and what certain products can do to enhance your features. As I will be doing house calls (Party Plan - which you can email me on my website  www.queenofthemadhouse.com). I will also be posting images of the hostesses that have had a make over.


I would also love to receive images of your make overs and what products of Queen of the MaDhouse you used and with your permission I will add your image to my gallery. 


It's all very exciting and nail biting at the same time launching a new brand but I hope you will love it as much as I do.

With lots of love ~Giggi D.X~

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image