Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

~ Queen of the MaDhouse Cosmetics Update ~


Hmmm ~ what colours should I wear today?








Update ~


My dahhhrlinks I know I am sounding a little repetitive but my launch is not too far away. I have been advised that due to illnesses my packaging had been delayed. As you can see I'm quite a patient person and realise that this does not do my business any good but I have the firm philosophy that things happen for a reason. Well I am also trying my hardest to remain optimistic! I also believe that good things happen to those that wait.


You may be asking why then should I bother advertising? well because I love my products SO much I want everyone to see them and also what's available. As I am a very small business starting out I am learning a lot about marketing and how to go about it so it gives me a great opportunity to learn another aspect of the business.


I figure that I will have my line available for Christmas (hopefully way sooner!) and for those that want to spoil themselves or look even more fantastic with Queen of the MaDhouse products for your Christmas partay! you will be able to or if you want to spoil a friend or relative with a CRAZY named cosmetic from the Queen's broad range you can do that too!


Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image