Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~ Melbourne 13/11/2011 ~ Myer Christmas Window ~














The passing of John's beloved father led us to Melbourne on the weekend to say our farewells. We arrived the day before the service and decided to drive around John's old home town. We went through the inner city and passed the Myer Christmas windows (of course we had to park the car and have a closer look). The lines full of people were expected as John told me these window displays draw people from everywhere (and I can see why!). 

Even as an adult (?) I was feeling pretty warm at seeing the displays but more so of all the kiddlywinks watching with eyes as big as the sun! The feeling was pure magic! ~ I love anything that leaves you walking away with simply 'a good feeling' ~ 

As hard as this weekend was going to be with the passing of John's father it was also a time to appreciate the simplicities of life (for which I'm certain John's dad would of agreed with). I am saving my post for sharing the commerative day of 'Jack' as this is what unfolded prior to his service and I believe were a gift from him to show me what Melbourne has to offer. As I said, enjoying the simplicities and feeling his spirit around us.

Please enjoy these photos of the blessings that Christmas is to bring to each and every one of us.


Love & MaDness with an early sprinkle of Christmas cheer ~ Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image