Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~ Progress for the Queen! ~




Hello my fellow MaD ones! ..


Had meetings yesterday with packaging, have been told I should receive in less than 2 weeks! .... (thank the Lord!) ...


The process for all this 'stuff' has been slow and steady with the realisation that 'Rome wasn't built in a day!' .... (why not?) .. ;)


'Astounding' would be the appropriate word I think of the planning and organising of getting this all together. Every little step has been as tedious as threading a needle (without glasses on!) ... But furthermore to see what goes on in the 'backstage of development' has left me in awe of all those people that work behind the scenes. Without them (it just wouldn't happen - if not as quickly as I would like!) so I say a BIG 'THANKYOU' to all those wonderful (sometimes forgotten lovelies) for doing/giving their expertise in 'flourishing' my baby. 


From the very beginning I have overseen every step of my 'creation' and yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting some of the nicest people to do business with. I 'drink' in every person I meet and love to get a real insight into their personality (usually by talking my head off and asking 101 questions!) .. Mostly it's just trying to keep the conversation going as that 'awkward moment' of when the conversation stops leaves me uncomfortable so I'll just rattle on about anything (sometimes the most stupid of questions are asked!) .. lol...


Going over the detail of processes in action and being SO involved left me very impressed with the abilities of 'the experts'. To have 'think tanks' over the best possible outcome was so rewarding as their heart was in it just as much as mine. I guess it makes sense really - we are two businesses working together ... hello! ....


Trying to contain my excitement was like shaking a bottle of soda and then letting off the cap (slowly!) ... Yes! .. the countdown is on - my packaging should be complete by the end of next week ... oh and then the fun part is folding them all ourselves to put the products into (to save money! .. ugh this is the ugly part - 6000 sheets to be hand folded!) .... Once that is done (should be finished by next Easter .... kidding!) .. I'll stay awake 24hours to get this baby out there! 


So my MaD one's with what has been a patience test will finally have it's rewards .... keep your fingers crossed with me and hopefully my next 'gossip' session will be for the LAUNCH! ~ yikes!!!!!! XOXO


Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image