Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Sunday, January 29, 2012

~ First Party Plan Booked ~



Well my first Party was booked by my sister Kevina on the 28/01/2012 @ 10am and finished at 4.00pm! Usually a party like this will go for about 2-3 hours! so to say this went a little over ~ well! ...


There was of course excitement over the new brand on the market 'Queen of the MaDhouse' cosmetics but also for a 'Queen Make Me Over!' - Normally I would charge between $55-$140 for this pleasure but as it was the day of the launch of the first Party I 'gifted' this pleasure as a 'once off'. I had ladies lined up and waiting for me till the afternoon! Whilst I was busy with 'make overs', John (aka) Giovanni was thrown in at the deep end of taking orders, handing out applicators, and running back and forth! ~ Thank you sweety :) .. Jess a darling little Princess of mine took it upon herself to help the ladies choose colours, took photographs (as did my sister's fiancee Glenn)and overall took on the part of my assistant - it was that chaotic at times ~ Thank you dahrrrlink :) .. Kevina (my sis) and Glenn overwhelmed me with there hospitality and making each guest feel very, very special. Thank you my little blossoms :) .. Thank you, thank you, thank you :) .. The party was a huge hit, and as you can see Lilyan C's wig drew a lot of attention! More party's and make overs were booked for the coming weeks with the princesses eagerly awaiting another session of fun and MaDness!


Please check out the fab pics below of what was going on, the make overs and generally the atmosphere of an 'Insanely Beautiful' time.





















I would also like to thank all the little Princesses that attended, to my darling sister Kevina for putting the word out there and getting as many people as she could to come. 'I love you sweetheart'. To those that made the effort to come to my launch and of course those little butterflies that placed an order. You seriously delighted me with your gooiness when looking in the mirror at your transformations.

Ready and waiting for the next one in a weeks time. I'll need that long to recover! *wink wink* ... 


Love you all ~ Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

2 comments:

  1. Kristina stevensSunday, January 29, 2012

    Fantastic product, the best party plan ive ever attended

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thank you Kristina (aka) Fifi ;) ... It was an absolute pleasure in meeting you yesterday and your gorgeous daughters, Erin and Alyison. I am so glad you liked my products and found the perfect one's to suit your beauty. The party was a light hearted funny attempt to make everyone feel totally relaxed and loved. You and your farbulous daughters are now part of the Queen's family. We love you all ~

    PS: Your daughters have to work on an alias name! ;)

    Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

    ReplyDelete


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image