Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, January 21, 2012

~ Jess 21st Birthday Make Up Look ~



INSANELY BEAUTIFUL ~ JESS ~









Doesn't Jess look absolutely gorgeous with her Queen of the MaDhouse Make Over for her 21st Birthday bash tonight! Jess decided she liked Trial # 1 as posted earlier and I think her choice was excellent. This little Princess was delighted with her transformation ~ Far out! ~ she looks ...

~ Insanely Beautiful! ~

2 comments:

  1. Omg Thank You Soooooooooooooooo Very much, i felt like the princess at the ball:)

    Love Jess xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealing! I LOVE IT! ~ You looked so 'Insanely Beautiful' Jess ~ I am really glad you felt like 'the princess at the ball' ~ I am so glad I made you so happy but you have also made me very happy too! :D

    Giggling with delight ~ Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

    ReplyDelete


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image