Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~ I Won't Back Down! ~



Sometimes in life it can get really hard and for me it's no different. I am on the hardest journey creating Queen and bringing it to life. As it's still early days I feel as though I am pushing a cement wall. Mostly funding really but I always refer back to the many (many!) entrepreneurial stories of people starting out with very little. If they can do it so can I!


I WON'T back down - NEVER! ..


I have bills piled up on one another and (another!) .... My hair needs re-doing, my car is in need of servicing, I need new tyres, rego is due, Banks knocking down on the door ... BUT you know what ... I'm NOT giving up! ... I am going to make it! ... 





Because it is all too hard and stressful it would really be a good idea to throw it all in and not have this to worry about (some would say!) ... BUT what would I achieve? - Nothing! Zippo! - What an absolute waste of effort. It's not in me. I have had hard times (really hard times) and thought each and every time 'I'm not going to survive this' ... BUT ~ yep I did! This is no different ~ I'm sharing my deepest feelings with you because I care enough to. Don't look at me as though this is all so easy because it's not!

If you are going through a stressful period ~ remember me, the girl from Inala trying to make something of her life through many adverse areas ... You will make it and so will I!

DON'T BACK DOWN!

Love & MaDness the girl from Inala ~ Margaret xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image