Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

~ This I have to share! ~ Need a laugh?

The Gynormous Wedgy!


Wasn't too sure whether to post this or not but thought you may all need a laugh!


Last night whilst sleeping I awoke as I was feeling cold and looking for the blanket. I noticed John had no sheet over him nor blankets so I felt for the sheet and started reefing it up so it would cover him up to his shoulders. To my surprise he said ' what on earth are you doing?' ~ I said 'you had no sheet or blanket so I was covering you so you don't get cold' ~ (I thought to myself - next time go bloody cold then!)


 ~ but then he said .....


'You have my boxers and you are giving me a gynormous wedgy!' ~


(yep, instead of the sheet ... I was 'reefing' up his boxer shorts!) ...


Bahahhahahahahahahhaha! ~ so funny ......




Love & Loopiness Giggi D.X

2 comments:

  1. Gave me a giggle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous :)

    I was giggling for ages last night and couldn't get back to sleep!

    Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

    ReplyDelete


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image