Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, April 21, 2012






Insanely Beautiful

Mum!








My Mum and sister (see post above) were going to a 21st birthday party tonight that was based on  a purple theme. They each wanted me to create their look. I dyed Mum's hair last weekend and added splices of colour throughout to give it some edge. Mum's hair was light champagne blonde prior to me having a 'play' .. 

Not only do I love playing with make up but for a while now I have been 'into' hairdressing! I have been cutting Ma's hair for years now and usually dye it the one colour but she was up for a little creativity with my idea of splicing colour throughout. What a gal!

So here you see Ma with her new 'do'and her make over for the party. Let me tell you my Ma 'never' get's dollied up. Mum has always been a hard worker and always has her hands dirty. I am very proud of her and who she is and to see her enjoying a wee moment of pampering .. well .. let's just say we were both in our element. Love you Ma xXx ~ 

She then waited for Nikki to be finished (post above) and then they were to be on their way home to get changed. oooooooh! .. I think she looks 'Insanely Fab!' ... what about you! ....

Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image