Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~ Colonel Klink Liquid Eye Liner ~








Felt like experimenting today with my Colonel Klink Liquid Eyeliner - worrying about whether I was going to look like a panda - I think I did pretty well. Still a little bit wobbly when applying but overall - yep pretty darn good. I also popped a line of M.I.S.F.I.T. Creme Eye Shadow in Misty Blue with the #604 Brush above and viola! For a subtle effect I used M.I.S.F.I.T. Creme Eye Shadow in Holographic as a base on my lid and just above. A dash of Snooty Wooty Ultimate Volume Mascara in black to finish off. Oh and on the lips I have Nut Case Creme Lippy in Crazy. Plenty more playing with this baby as I love how it feels and looks - yeah!

* Donny Grayson Perfect Finish Liquid Foundation w/SPF15 in MC2 (Light Tan) was applied to face.

All of these beauties available at


Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image