Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fantastically Gorgeous Berry ~




Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!



Berry

just ‘Insanely Beautiful’

Insanely Beautiful!









I am seriously overawed with Berry's flawless beauty ~ accentuated of course with Queen of the MaDhouse Cosmetics.

Berry was gracious enough for me to use her photo's to show how happy she is with her Queen Cosmetics. 

Berry's comment was : had a great day and felt on top of the world its funny how make up can give u that extra spring in your step and walk with your head held high!

This makes me very, very happy when I see a customer very, very happy *smiling big time* :D

You do my make up proud Berry ~ thank you darling X


You too have access to the Queen's products at



Love & MaDness Giggi D.X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image