Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Flapper Party for Terri!




FLAPPER!












Terri had a 'Flapper' party to go to tonight and asked if I had any costumes like that ... well let me just see ... why of course! - amazing what is in that spare room of mine!

I'm a hoarder, sorry collector of all things ;) ... and love checking out my stash to see what dress ups we can create!

Terri looks fab! - she will 'flap' the night away!

I've added overlays to her photos to create that whole vintagy flappy feel ~

So love it! ....

Oh and by the way I had half an hour to dress, hair and do make up! - waaaaaaaaah! I hate rushinggggg!

Of course Queen of the MaDhouse Cosmetics were applied .. ;)


Flapping away ~ Love Giggi D.X

2 comments:


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image