Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, June 7, 2012

~ Happy Birthday Raquel ~




Happy

 Birthday 

Raquel



23 years ago today I gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby girl ~
The little one arrived with delay (something that hasn't changed!) ~
Quietly entering into this unknown world at 7lb 8.5oz she looked up and snuggled into my chest ~ content ~


~ God's very special gift to me ~

~How very blessed was I~

Translation  - Raquel aged 7 - Writings in her diary ~

Monday 28th April 1997
A couple of weeks ago my Mum accidently squashed a big green tree frog in the door when she was getting the ?. When she tried to pick him up he made a funny sound. It sound like some one screaming then he settled down. Then went away.
Teacher - 'I hope he's all right now'.
Raquel - 'He is all right now'.

*Don't you just love the drawing of the green frog with his footprints and the 'rebttt' ~

Raquel aged 5 ~

I have truly never felt a love like this ~ Raquel is my life ~

Thank you baby for choosing me as your Mummy ~

~ Happy Birthday my little sweet one ~

Love Mummy XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aww sooooooo :) made me cry xxx

    Love Lola:)

    ReplyDelete


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image