Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lilly-Jean Creations exclusively at Twisted Scissors


Today is such a joyous occasion for me as Michelle (the Owner) of Twisted Scissors was delighted to have my range of handmade jewellery pieces in her popular salon in Calamvale.

Lilly-Jean Creations was created with my love for my Mum (Lilly) and Nana (Jean). I wanted to put special little pieces together that reminded me of the feelings I have for these two very special ladies that mean so much to me.

As Michelle has such a beautiful heart Lilly-Jean Creations will now be available exclusively at her salon only.

So if you are after a one-off piece that you won't find anywhere else pop on down to Twisted Scissors at Shop 6/Cnr Kameruka & Gowan Road, Calamvale (07) 3711 5792.







No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image