Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Sunday, October 7, 2012

EOR PHOTOGRAPHY - TERRI -


As you are aware in my previous post that I have now ventured into the glorious world of photography I was only too eager to do a shot of Terri (my step-daughter) at the park today.

After finishing off her hair and make up we drove down to the park and played like I was some sort of world famous photographer and her the supermodel ...... well we are heading in that direction lol ....

After this post all shoots for EOR PHOTOGRAPHY will be posted on the Blog  
http://essenceofraquelphotography.blogspot.com.au/  .... saves me posting twice. 
So don't forget to check on over there with what's going on :)


Tardar ... here's Terri!




















No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image