Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, October 6, 2012

Queen Expands into Photography


Well as they say never let an opportunity pass you by and that's exactly what I live by. Many times I have thought about 'getting into' photography but never did anything about it. Photography is such a love of mine that I realised I should be combining the photos that I take when doing Make Overs for Queen of the MaDhouse into a package.

As with any new beginning I'm sure I will learn lots along the way whilst gaining more experience and having loads of fun.

What a fabulous idea to create an atmosphere where you will be pampered, made to feel extra beautiful and memories to take with you forever.

Please visit my Blog for regular updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image