Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our First Year Anniversary!



Wow! I can't believe it's been a year since I launched Queen of the MaDhouse in January of last year. The journey has been incredible with the highs and lows coming at whim. I am exhausted but so very happy at where we are at. Meeting new people, the wonderful comments coming back about my brand and of course the products is so nice ('nice' just doesn't quite fit how I really feel but I can't seem to find that perfect word as my mind is racing with how to explain the memory of the past 12 months)...... *Elation* ...... yep elation *smiling* ~

Gosh it feels good just to keep going even if that road was bl**dy bumpy as heck at times!

I have many new things in the pipeline for this year which will delight all of us who love make up. I find it absolutely fun to learn about the business and what to do next by using every ounce of creativity in these bones of mine. I also think that if you set your standards high and really care about what you do not only do you feel great yourself but your customers will too and that definitely is what it's all about for me.

I feel no greater enjoyment than seeing someone who thinks they are 'not pretty enough' look bewildered when they have had their make up done and hair styled - watching that reaction when they see themselves in the mirror afterwards is so darn great I nearly cry and usually let out a wah! wah! scream. Oh the fun! *smiling here* .....

Thank you from the bottom of this whacky heart of mine for all your continued support with reading over my Blog for the last year and thank you to all my wonderful customers who have made Queen possible. Thank you to Michelle Leite from Twisted Scissors hair salon for believing in us and for her outstanding contributions. Thank you to my consultants that love Queen as much as I do and want to make it their own. Thank you to all my friends that are truly happy for me. Thank you to my darling daughter who has been the inspiration behind my every decision. Thank you to my darling sister and her fiance for supporting me EVERY step of the way. Thank you to my Mum and my family for showing their support and helping me when needed. Thank you to my partner John for being so comforting when I kept flipping out when things went wrong *winking* .... love you, love you all ~

Cheers to rockin and rollin this year with plenty of maDness and mayhem!




Love the Queen of MaD! ... MargO! X

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image