Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jessica's Engagement Party ~ *Congratulations*


Fabulous Jessica was having her engagement party this evening and wanted me to create something smokey and well just leave it my hands ~ oh the enjoyment ~

Jessica was happy with her look and glowed like the little princess she is ~

Jess's friend Amy also rendered my services and was confident in leaving it up to me as well with her makeup look. Both girls looked fabulously fabulous and with their glorious gowns they were to look ~amazing~ ...

Jess's Mum had a little touch of my creativity as well ~ just to make her feel even more spesh ~

~ *Congratulations Jessica and Nick ~ I wish you all the fabulousness that life has to offer* ~












Makeup by MargO!


No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image