Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Winter Looks ~


For Winter the usual look is dark colours but as I follow no rules when it comes to makeup (I just do what I want) I popped on a little light coloring with Raven MaD Matte Eye Shadows in Claire (inner corner of lid) and followed with Chloe to darken the outer corner to give some definition. Brown Snooty Wooty Mascara to finish the eyes (so good to change from using Black all the time). Nut Case Creme Lippy in Wannabe suited the overall look for a perfectly freezing winters night.


and all available from 


No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image