Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Monday, December 2, 2013

M.I.S.F.I.T. in Gold Frost


Highlight your brow bone with M.I.S.F.I.T. Creme Eye Shadow in Gold Frost for a subtle glow of healthiness. With super staying power you won't need to worry about any touch ups. A little goes a long way and isn't that what we all want for our money. Needing another shade, no problem just head on over to 


***Remember our product has such staying power that you need make up remover to get this stuff off!



No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image