Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Thursday, January 9, 2014

Making my sis feel spesh ~


Hot diggity she looks fabulous!

My baby sis was feelin a bit blue so I decided to make her feel very spesh by doing a make over with some of her fave Queen products. Seeing her look in the mirror with so much happiness on her face makes my job so worthwhile. I absolutely love what I do and this is why :)

She thought she was hot (lol) and I thought she was positively smokin!!! ...........

For enquiries on products used please email me at

info@queenofthemadhouse.com

or visit

www.queenofthemadhouse.com











MUA - MargO
Model -Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image