Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Lessons to be learnt.

Well people it's been a while since I last contributed to my blog as most of you were aware that I had opened up a little fashion boutique. After giving everything I had it was due to un-forseen circumstances that it closed in January of this year - just a little after celebrating its first year.

It was a chance to display my range of cosmetics whilst having a dabble in another area for which I love - fashion!

Unfortunately it was a mistake. I should of done more research into the demographics of the area. What a lesson this has been and not at all easy.

However out of every negative one must find a positive sooooo it has now enabled me to get back to some sort of sanity or insanity lol ...... with playing with my fab makeup.

Today I played around with one of my alter ego's 'Dixie' so hopefully ya'll will love her as much as I do! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image