Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight,

and see the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde~

madhouse ~ a disorderly, often noisy place.


a wild, confused, & often noisy place, set of circumstances, etc.: The office was a madhouse today.


Sunday, July 30, 2017

MAC Originals


Apart from spending most of my time on my makeup line and a tinkle here and there in fashion (I still have my website live with Formal & After 5 Wear)
  https://licuorish-boutique.myshopify.com/

.............................. I also paint.

I found this calling (if you will) when I closed my boutique. At home feeling sh*t miserable and after a few months of wallowing in self pity I picked up the brush.

So for around three or four months I have painted a (few) and have listed them for sale (advice from people in the know!) on my own website https://essenceofraquel.wixsite.com/macoriginals


I loved every minute of creating something very unique and new.

If you are wanting a one of a kind piece of art please pop on over to my website as they are one off's and will not be reproduced.

All paintings are signed, ready to hang and come with a certificate of authentication, all are sealed with gloss to protect and for longevity.

Hope you love as much as I do ..................................... X
































No comments:

Post a Comment


To return to Blog HOMEPAGE please click on 'Home' tab above this image